• Radiologists, Intensivists, Cardiologists, Anesthesiologists, Emergency Doctors, Pulmonologists, and other health professionals interested in Lung Ultrasound.
• Enhancing the utility of lung ultrasound by Radiologists.
• Advise for more sub-specialization – keep your career – Be in a team – in each specialty
• Reinforce the basics to help those already working in this field. For instance, intensivists, ER, etc.
• Understanding the basic principles for practical application of lung ultrasound
• Familiarity with sonographic lung signs. [10 signs up 16]
• To have a brief basic idea about lung pathologies detected by Ultrasound. [need advanced level]
• If you understand LUS basics, artifact origin, lung US signs then you can Help in fighting COVID19 [ and this needs another specific session ].
• Emphasizing on we should be in a team to ensure the best health care quality services.
Theoretical: [5 videos]
- Why lung ultrasound?
- Introduction (note about the history)
- Basic ultrasound principles that help to understand its use in lung
- Machine preference, orientation& probes used
- Prevent contamination (infection control)
- Techniques of lung ultrasound
- Lung ultrasound signs (10 basic signs + others)
- Brief LUS pathologies (general &in COVID 19)
- The algorithm is in use &in progress (Blue protocol)
Correlation with (Chest X-ray, HRCT, etc.)
- Message to home
Practical: [1 video]