Radiologists , Intensivists, Cardiologists, Anesthesiologists ,emergency doctors ,pulmonologists & other health professionals interested in Lung Ultrasound.
- Enhancing the utility of lung ultrasound by Radiologists.
- Advise for more sub specialization – keep your career – BE IN ATEAM– in each specialty.
- Reinforce the basics to help those already working in this field [ like intensivists , ER & etc.].
- Understanding the basic principles for practical application of lung ultrasound
- Familiarity with sonographic lung signs. [10 signs up 16 ]
- To have a brief basic idea about lung pathologies detected by Ultrasound. [need advanced level]
- If you understand LUS basics , artifact origin , lung US signs then you can Help in fighting COVID19 [ and this needs another specific session ].
- Emphasizing on we should be in a team to ensure best health care quality services.
Theoretical Part 5 videos
- Part 1
Why lung ultrasound?
Introduction- note about history-,,,,,,
Basic ultrasound principles that help to understand its use in lung
Machine preference, orientation& probes used
Prevent contamination (infection control)
Part IIa- Techniques of lung ultrasound
Part IIb Lung ultrasound signs (10 basic signs + others)
Part IIc Brief LUS pathologies (general &in COVID 19)
Algorithm in use &in progress (Blue protocol)
Correlation with (Chest X ray& HRCT Etc.)
Message to home
Practical part 1video