Diagnostic Residents, Radiologists, Consultants, Vascular Surgeons, Cardiologists, Sonographers, and those interested in Understanding Principles of Color Doppler Sonography with mild, or no prior experience.
After completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
• Update knowledge on basics and physical concepts of Doppler in relation to all vessels.
• Adjust settings to obtain the best color filling& Doppler wave for any vascular Doppler examination.
• Be confident accurate and quick in the assessment of vascular diseases.
This course is divided into 3 parts:
- Theoretical part: divided into 10 sections, each section is a short lecture complemented by demonstrations & quizzes.
- Practical Part: divided into 4 short videos
- Final exam: 10 Multiple choice question
|Section 1||Ultrasound Quick Review|
|Section 2||Ultrasound Modes & 2 Quizes|
|Section 3||Doppler Shift & 1 Quiz|
|Section 4||Doppler Bird|
|Section 5||Clinical Benefits of Doppler: Part 1 & 2 Quizes|
|Section 6||Clinical Benefits of Doppler: Part 2 & 2 Quizes|
|Section 7||PRF&Aliasing & 2 Quizes|
|Section 8||Applied Hemodynamics & 2MCQ|
|Section 9||Doppler in Life|
|Section 10||Machine Orientation|
|Video 1||Color Box|
|Video 2||Sample Volume|
|Video 3||Angle Bar|
|Video 4||Floody Artifact|