• Diagnostic residents, radiologists, obstetricians, sonologists, and those interested in Obstetric Doppler with mild or no prior experience.
• Simplifying the knowledge of basics of color Doppler in relation to the obstetric field.
• Optimizing the use of Doppler in pregnancy with respect to safety guidelines.
• Confidence in decision-making during the critical situation of pregnancy by accurate use of color Doppler techniques and parameters.
• Explaining the core value, limitations, and strategy of color Doppler in high-risk pregnancy.
• Understanding how to perform basic scanning of umbilical artery, middle cerebral artery, umbilical vein, ductus venosus &uterine artery and knows the normal and abnormal sonographic and Doppler findings in these vessels.
• Gathering the Doppler information for helping clinical problem-solving.
Theoretical: [8 parts]
• Part1: Introduction
• Part2: Game of Hemodynamics & Pathophysiology
• Part 3: Doppler of Uterine Artery
• Part 4: Doppler of Umbilical Artery
• Part 5: Doppler of Middle Cerebral Artery
• Part 6: Doppler of Umbilical Vein
• Part 7: Doppler of Ductus Venosus
• Part 8: Case scenario review & discussion
Practical: [5 parts]
• Part 1: Introduction to Practical Obstetric Doppler
• Part 2 : Doppler of Umbilical Artery
• Part 3 : Doppler of Middle Cerebral Artery
• Part 4 : Doppler of Ductus Venosus
• Part 5: Doppler of Uterine Artery
• Part 6: How to report obstetric Doppler