- Diagnostic residents, radiologists, obstetricians, sonologists, and those interested in Obstetric Doppler with mild, or no prior experience.
- Simplifying the knowledge of basics of color Doppler in relation to the Obstetric field.
- Optimizing the use of Doppler in pregnancy with respect to safety guidelines.
- Confidence in decision-making during the critical situation of pregnancy by accurate use of color Doppler techniques and parameters.
- Explaining the core values, limitations, and strategies of color Doppler in high-risk pregnancy.
- Understanding how to perform basic scanning of umbilical artery, middle cerebral artery, umbilical vein, ductus venosus and uterine artery, knows the normal and abnormal sonographic, and Doppler findings in these vessels.
- Gathering the Doppler information for helping clinical problem-solving.
|Part 2||Game of Hemodynamics and Pathophysiology|
|Part 3||Doppler of Uterine Artery|
|Part 4||Doppler of Umbilical Artery|
|Part 5||Doppler of Middle Cerebral Artery|
|Part 6||Doppler of Umbilical Vein|
|Part 7||Doppler of Ductus Venosus|
|Part 8||Case Scenario Review and Discussion|
|Part 2||Doppler of Umbilical Artery|
|Part 3||Doppler of Middle Cerebral Artery|
|Part 4||Doppler of Ductus Venosus|
|Part 5||Doppler of Uterine Artery|