Radiologists, Intensivists, Cardiologists, Anesthesiologists, emergency doctors, pulmonologists & other health professionals interested in Lung Ultrasound.
- Enhancing the utility of lung ultrasound by Radiologists.
- Advise for more sub-specialization – keep your career – BE IN ATEAM– in each specialty.
- Reinforce the basics to help those already working in this field [ like intensivists, ER & etc.].
- Understanding the basic principles for the practical application of lung ultrasound
- Familiarity with sonographic lung signs. [10 signs up 16 ]
- To have a brief basic idea about lung pathologies detected by Ultrasound. [need advanced level]
- If you understand LUS basics, artifact origin, and lung US signs then you can Help in fighting COVID-19 [ and this needs another specific session ].
- Emphasizing that we should be in a team to ensure the best health care quality services.
Theoretical: [5 videos]
- Why lung ultrasound?
- Introduction (note about the history)
- Basic ultrasound principles that help to understand its use in lung
- Machine preference, orientation& probes used
- Prevent contamination (infection control)
- Techniques of lung ultrasound
- Lung ultrasound signs (10 basic signs + others)
- Brief LUS pathologies (general &in COVID 19)
- The algorithm is in use &in progress (Blue protocol)
Correlation with Chest X-ray, HRCT, etc.
- Message to home
Practical: [1 video]