- Radiologists, intensivists, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, emergency doctors, pulmonologists, and other health professionals interested in Lung Ultrasound.
- Enhancing the utility of lung ultrasound by Radiologists.
- Advise for more sub-specialization – keep your career – Be in a team – in each specialty
- Reinforce the basics to help those already working in this field. For instance, intensivists, ER, etc.
- Understanding the basic principles for practical application of lung ultrasound
- Familiarity with sonographic lung signs. [10 signs up 16]
- To have a brief basic idea about lung pathologies detected by Ultrasound. [Need advanced level]
- If you understand LUS basics, artifact origin, lung US signs then you can Help in fighting COVID19 (and this needs another specific session).
- Emphasizing on we should be in a team to ensure the best health care quality services.
|Theoretical: 5 videos|
|Part 1||– Why lung ultrasound?|
– Introduction (note about the history)
– Basic ultrasound principles that help to understand its use
– Machine preference, orientation& probes used
– Prevent contamination (infection control)
|Part 2||– Techniques of lung ultrasound|
– Lung ultrasound signs (10 basic signs + others)
– Brief LUS pathologies (general &in COVID 19)
|Part 3||– The algorithm is in use &in progress (Blue protocol)|
– Correlation with (Chest X-ray, HRCT, etc.)
– Message to home
|Practical: 1 video|