- Radiology Residents, Radiologists, Oncologists, Surgeons, and Clinicians interested in breast imaging.
- Understanding and interpreting breast ultrasound findings using the updated BIRADS.
- Identifying and categorize sonographic findings of breast lesions (Normal & Abnormal).
- Reporting the breast ultrasound findings on scientific base.
- Apply the complimentary diagnostic value of each breast imaging modality.
- Describing the capabilities and limitations of breast ultrasound.
This course is divided into 2 parts:
- Theoretical: 4 Video
- Practical: 1 Video
|Part 1||Basic Physics of Ultrasound & Artifacts|
|Part 2||Breast Ultrasound|
|Part 3||Breast Anatomy|
|Part 4||Imaging Characteristics of Breast Masses|
|Video||How to Perform Breast Ultrasound|