• Diagnostic residents, radiologists, obstetricians, sonologists, and those interested in 3D/4D Obstetric ultrasound with mild, or no prior experience.
• Be Confident, Accurate, and Quick in performing 3D/4D Obstetric Ultrasound.
• Detect Congenital Fetal Anomalies.
• Customizing the time of the exam.
Theoretical 5 videos 108 min:
• Basic principles of 3D/4D ultrasound
• Machine (X-Y-Z axis) orientation
• Role of 3D/4D in the detection of congenital fetal anomalies
• Value, limitations, and capabilities of 3D/4D ultrasound
Practical 11 videos 72min: